Planning a trip? Need help creating the perfect itinerary? Whether you’re overwhelmed, planning a special anniversary or honeymoon, or just don’t have the time to organize that last minute escape, I can help. From Disney World to a girls weekend in Vegas, from road trips to cruises, from family reunions to solo backpacking, I’ve done and planned it all. No matter the trip, I offer travel planning services to help you get the most out of your vacation.
What You Get:
I do the research, so you don’t have to! I can help with every detail of your trip, including finding the perfect hotel, best transportation, and unique experiences. I’m flexible to provide you with help exactly where you need it. You can use any or all of the below services. Need help with something not listed? Let me know and we’ll see if we can tackle it!
Your package can include, but isn’t limited to:
- Email consultation to discuss your trip, goals, and interests
- Hotel suggestions based on your budget, location, style, and amenity priorities
- Sightseeing and restaurant recommendations based on your interests
- Flight suggestions for best routes to meet your needs and priorities
- Car rental and transportation options based on your destination
- Visa information
- Custom recommendations and maps of your destination
- Pricing information for all suggestions
What I don’t do is book your vacation. I’ll help create your itinerary, but you will be responsible for booking and paying for your flight, hotel, reservations, etc.
Pricing starts at $149 and depends on the number of destinations and complexity of your itinerary. I am flexible to work within your budget to craft the perfect package for you. All payments must be made on Paypal before I begin planning your trip.
Click Here to see our trip planning questionnaire and get started now! Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we’ll review your trip and go over any questions you have. We’ll then create your custom travel planning package and pricing.